This page has moved to a new address.

A Christmas Challenge

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Christmas Challenge

Oohgioia has invited me to participate in her Christmas Challenge. Every day until Christmas she will be blogging (that's one part of the challenge) about something Christmas related. She will also try to remain positive (that's the second part of her challenge).

I gladly accepted!

This is my absolute favorite time of year, but it's also my first Christmas without my Grandma. It's also WonderBoy's first Christmas!

We are doing an advent bible study so sometimes I will post things related to that. We will also be doing "serves" this month, one a week (where we serve others) so I will post those as well.

There will be some other blogs joining in as well and I will link to them as soon as they post. Even if you don't blog you can join in by leaving a comment in the blog or Facebook or just writing it down in a notebook. Whatever suits you, I hope you'll join in!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

"It's the hap- happiest season of all"

"And unto us a savior is born"

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2012 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your post. Some times I will go for the "off the wall" type pieces on things like the dangers of Christmas trees, other then them catching on fire :) Hope you have fun with it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home